Recover Lost Notifications Using Android Notification History
First, your device must have the developer options enabled in it. You can unlock the developer options by going to your phone settings. Then click on about the phone and then tap on the baseband version several times. After a few taps, you will find an onscreen notification message saying developer options enabled.
Now to recover lost notifications, follow these steps below
- You just need to long-press on the empty space on the Android home screen of your device
- Then tap on the widgets option
- Now scroll down the widgets menu until you find the settings shortcut widget
- Long press on it and then drag and drop the widget onto your home screen
- Then the settings shortcut menu appears, scroll down and tap on the notification log
- A notification log shortcut appears on the home screen of your device
- All you need to do is just tap on it and you will get access to or find the list of all the recent notifications in history
- You will find all the notifications that have ever appeared on your notification panel and the active notifications will appear in white and the closed notifications will be gray in color.
Thus get access to the Android notification history by doing these simple steps in your Phone settings.