Even if we buy also, we would like to get the most out of the app and a very lesser known thing about the purchased app is that the one who purchased can actually share the app with his/her family and friends so that they don’t have to pay for it if they would like to use it. And all this can be done officially using the Play store. Now let us check the steps involved in it.
Sharing A Purchased App
• Then click on Sign up for family library and then you will be taken to the sign-up process where you create a library for sharing your purchased app so that your family, friends can access them whenever needed
• First, you need to tap on the Accept option to accept the terms
• Under Shared, you can add multiple email addresses of the people with whom you would like to share the apps with
• Then a shared cloud will be created where you can share your purchases with whom you want
• You just need to enable the application while purchasing the apps to make them available for your family